A Traditional English Football Club

A Traditional English Football Club

Millwall FC-- A Traditional English Football Club

1885-131st Anniversary Year-2016 *We Fear No Foe*

Sunday 6 April 2014

Nottingham Forest 1 Millwall 2 Championship game 40 5/4/14

That's forty games gone, 36 point tally and game 7 of Holloway's 13 cup finals

There's life in the old Lion yet. Ian Holloway makes eleven changes and the Wall comes good. Nicky Bailey , the Hof and Scott Malone start and a superb first half brace of goals scored by Malone and Lee Martin is enough to say " can we do this, can we put a run together to put some substance to Holloway's quote that we need five wins from the last seven games.

Wigan away Tuesday night. I feel that this is a game we could win and the Forest result helps me to believe that it can be a happy away day. I won't make a prediction I will just say like I said above,
There's life in the old Lions yet