A Traditional English Football Club

A Traditional English Football Club

Millwall FC-- A Traditional English Football Club

1885-131st Anniversary Year-2016 *We Fear No Foe*

Monday 21 October 2013

7 Windmills gets a mention--LONDONS BEST FOOTBALL BLOGS

Fellow 'Wall

I have heard it said that any publicity is good publicity, so thank you Chris Lockie from the website Londonist.com who gives this Blog a mention. The Londonist covers food and drink, the arts and theatre plus the written word hence Chis Lockie's article London's Best Football Bloggers.  In the paragraph he gives to this Blog he manages to insult us all in his first sentence but then comes good in my eyes by saying "7 Windmills holds up the Lion's end well".  I suppose a sort of thanks is in order from me but I guess 'no thanks from everybody else. 'Up the Wall


Link Below: Have a look if you fancy, there is a link back here

The Londonist << click)