A Traditional English Football Club

A Traditional English Football Club

Millwall FC-- A Traditional English Football Club

1885-131st Anniversary Year-2016 *We Fear No Foe*

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Millwall v Norwich this Saturday, I am always hopeful

BONKERS

I am bonkers I know but I am desperate that Millwall win this game coming up Saturday. The atmosphere of the Millwall forums and message boards is dismal and I try hard to steer clear of them but something keeps drawing me back, very odd. I can imagine that the rest of the football world is enjoying our decline and revelling in our misery. I try to say as little as possible on the message boards regarding our predicament as it will give others a chance to ridicule and piss take. Others don't give a monkey's arse and I have lost count of how many say that they have had enough and they will not be there Saturday. Some just want to be there to inform Ian Holloway and the board of their thoughts after they have had to put up with the worse run of results ever and three years of overall under performing. Me? I just want Millwall to win, ugly will do


We wasn't that good way back then but we could give Norwich a run for their money
***