A Traditional English Football Club

A Traditional English Football Club

Millwall FC-- A Traditional English Football Club

1885-131st Anniversary Year-2016 *We Fear No Foe*

Thursday 14 November 2013

COME ON YOU LIONS.....Is it this or is it that?


Last Four Games DDDL

It would be nice to know where we are going. It's interesting but painful, it's exciting but heart breaking, it's hopeful but frustrating. I know this is about the norm if you follow Millwall but this season there is a edge to it all that has me hopeful but then again bloody miserable. I think this is reflected in some Wall slagging off Steve Lomas one week and then going quiet after the next decent performance. Me? I'm still on the fence and I will tell you why..........


Always Hopeful

Last season it was mostly putting it bluntly boring and very dull towards the end. This season with all the signings it has improved our skill levels and as I said earlier there is a edge to it all that pleases me but some dodgy defending also confuses me. I'm sure that the defence are better than the goals conceded and once they and Steve Lomas get that right, happy days. Less injuries and suspensions should do the trick. I yearn for consistency.  Moaning about the referees is for another day.