A Traditional English Football Club

A Traditional English Football Club

Millwall FC-- A Traditional English Football Club

1885-131st Anniversary Year-2016 *We Fear No Foe*

Sunday 3 November 2013

Millwall 2 Burnley 2 att:10,168 away end,1077

*DDD*

Even though I appreciated the last two games that resulted in draws the fact is we draw again and that's three points out of the last nine available and we haven't won in five. Am I being cruel?  Maybe, but then again we haven't lost in three.

This last draw was against a useful top side who considering their form and league position should have beat us, but they didn't. With us going 2-0 up I was hopeful of taking all three points from this game, but I wasn't hopeful of taking all three points at the start of the game. I recall thinking before the game I'll be happy with a draw, so in that respect I got what I hoped for. I Hope that makes sense. 



*    *

4/11/13   Scott Malone injured, he  is going to be out for maybe eight weeks or more. Just when he has got into the team on a regular basis.  Gutted.

Goals, Scott McDonald 23,, Danny Shittu (wicked deflection) 38